So it is your big day. So you think that weddings are over prices. So you need a wedding photographer at a reasonable price. Well that is me. In a day and age where weddings have become a spectacle and money is normally in short supply. I like to think that there is a way to get something nice without breaking the bank.
And that is where I come in.
In the interesting in full disclosure, this is not my full time job. I am by week and some weekends a live event technician. From concerts to board of trustees meetings is where I thrive. I am also an award winning lighting designer for theatre. So I like to think that I have a good eye.
So what would you get if I was to photography your wedding. Well here you go…
- a full day of photos taken from getting ready, to late night (maybe drunken) dancing, and everything in-between.
- A laid back approach that is not an intrusion on your day but really just making sure you get the photos you want and don’t miss out on any of the festivities of the day.
- A joker… I like to make people laugh. Hopefully I would make you laugh and feel at ease while I’m snapping photos
After the wedding day.
- So like I said before this is not my full time job. So I’m not interested in making money after the fact. I’m not going to hound you for what prints you want and over charge you for them.
- At the end of the process you get a thumb drive of all your photos that you are free to do with whatever you want. You can make the prints you want. You can do with them what you like.
- I give you a photo release that allows you to print as many as you like.
- I’m looking to only get paid for the days worth of work and editing time.
- I’m not gonna try to sell you an album or make all your friends and family buy prints for me. You can email them the photos if you like.
Weddings are crazy expensive as it is. Don’t let your photography break your budget.